Sunday 27 January 2013

Hi all sorry I have not been on here for a very long time I have been working on new cards and card designs and a new facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HandmadeCardsByChristina?ref=hl) to sell them on as a lot of family and friends wanted to buy them so thought it would fund my hobby of card making. I have seen a lot of card making challenges on here so thought I might give it a go.

Here is my 1st challenge entry:


I made a 4 tea light candle card from card stock, I will try and put a tutorial up very soon on how to make a tea light candle card. put 4 tea light candles in and seal ends.
I have stamped Wee love you bunches by Whimsy Stamps in memento ink and coloured in using promarkers, Then I use my big shot machine to die cut my coloured stamp in to a circle using my sizzix framelits and a large and small lacey circles nestabilities from white card stock, I stamped greeting on to small lacey circle and used spun sugar distress ink with blending tool to colour edges of all the circles, mat stamped circle to large lacey die cut.
Cut cardstock just a bit smaller than card size then use spun sugar distress to colour edges, 
cut backing paper (from dovecraft back to basics) to just a bit smaller again ink edges and mat together on to card.
I then put foam pads on to the back of die cut lacey circles and place on to matted backing paper, I then embellished with paper flowers and diamond stickles on stamped image to give some bling.
To finish of I put some floral washi tape on to the card base around tea light candles.    

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

my mums craft shop - anything goes
Paper crafting journey - For a girl
Crafty Creations Challenges - just take two (2 pink paper roses)
Inky Impressions - Celebrate
Stampin' for the weekend - Something Girlie

Have a great week and happy crafting.
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment